Sam & Joe's wedding day was hands down one of the most beautiful weather days we had all summer up here. Coincidentally, the following afternoon the worst storm we've seen in 15 years blew through the EXACT area they had their wedding and knocked out power and closed roads for a week.
When I look at these beautiful images from Mary Wyar Photography the color of the water is unlike I've ever seen. Trust me the water is beautiful here but this day was different, almost like it was so brilliant and beautiful right before it turned not even 24 hours later. I remember commenting to Brittany as we drove up the coast for install 'my god look at the water today.'
Regardless, the wedding was beautiful, and the team at Sincerely Ginger Weddings & Events once again created a flawless day. The bride had requested bouquets that were local & 'wildflower' inspired. We sourced 95% of all of this stuff within just a few miles of the place they said 'I do' and the remaining 5% came from a grower in the USA.
Speaking of local flowers, what an amazing challenge and fun movement to be a part of. We have so many brides requesting locally sourced and foraged materials, and it is a blast creating using what Pure Michigan has to offer.
I'll let the images do the rest of the talking. Please note: Sam is a trooper because that IS the biggest bridal bouquet I've ever made someone carry all day. ;) What can I say.... I just cannot stop making giant bridals.